Remember the HP-41?
It was awesome!
You could program it.
Thousands of programs...
And now it's on iOS devices.
And now it has a powerful Computer Algebra System (CAS) for symbolic calculations!
Going to College? You need it.
Doing complex calculations? You can program them.
This is it...
An exponential expansion of iOS device capabilities!
i41CX+ is an advanced programmable and expandable RPN scientific calculator with a virtual thermal printer/plotter and workstation-class CAS capabilities that is far beyond a mere replica of the original. In addition to being functionally equivalent to the world-renowned HP-41CX and providing access to its entire library of modules and programs, i41CX+ is enhanced with iOS and hardware features, keyboard overlays, rich set of import and export capabilities, traditional and upbeat diverse set of skins, complete color control, iCloud support, and much more.
The i41CX+ CAS is a full implementation of REDUCE. It's like having Mathematica or the computational engine of Wolfram Alpha in your pocket and, best of all, it runs natively so no internet connection is required. The CAS is fully programmable and provides the ability to reuse previous results in computations. Moreover, the CAS has full access to the calculator registers so it is possible to combine RPN programs with CAS programs.
This is the finest and most powerful scientific/engineering/financial calculator for iOS devices bar none.
- Functionally equivalent to the world-renowned HP-41CX
- RPN logic with 4 element deep memory stack
- 319 main and 600 extended memory registers
- Over 400 built-in functions, including over 100 functions created specifically for i41CX+
- Time, calendar, alarm, and stopwatch functions
- Four module ports provide access to HP-41 expansion pacs
- Rich set of functions and algorithms: numerical, mathematical, statistical, complex, matrix, numerical integration, curve fitting, solutions to equations, and much more
- Powerful, flexible, and programmable Computer Algebra System (CAS) supporting symbolic, arbitrary precision, scalar, vector and matrix algebra calculations, 2D and 3D plotting, and much more
- Full-screen text editor with configurable font style, font size, and color scheme, a user configurable macro keyboard, and a numerical keyboard. The text editor also has the ability to view, delete, and mail CAS plots and render LaTeX documents
- Access to the entire HP-41 library of solutions for scientific, mathematics, statistics, engineering, business, financial, surveying, medicine, real estate, and many other domains
- Programmable - virtually unlimited number of lines
- User definable keyboard
- Ability to operate the calculator using a Bluetooth keyboard
- Device integration: external display mirroring, copy and paste, in-app mail, system keyboard, GPS, accelerometer, digital compass, time and date synchronization, AirPrint, and much more
- Virtually unlimited data and program storage capacity using the device's flash memory for local storage
- Import/export data, programs, overlays, modules, etc. via the web, email, and iTunes File Sharing
- iCloud syncing of saved files and preference settings
- 43 keyboard overlays and support for user created overlays
- Dynamic keyboard overlay switching
- Sound support including synthetic tones and interface sounds
- Support for calculator skins and optional mini stack display
- Adjustable calculator speed, sound volume, and display colors
- Searchable Usage & Examples table with usage tips and examples
- Searchable Quick Reference Guide of all built-in functions
- Searchable CAS Quick Reference of all built-in functions, operators, switches, and packages
- Beautiful and clean user interface
- Support for printing, plotting, graphics, and special characters
- User configurable and programmable print color
- Export printer output via email, clipboard, or AirPrint
- Ability to save a JPEG image of the paper roll to the device's photo album
- Expansion and ordering of polynomials and rational functions
- Substitutions and pattern matching in a wide variety of forms
- Automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions
- Calculations with symbolic matrices
- Arbitrary precision integer and real arithmetic
- Facilities for defining new functions
- Analytic differentiation and integration
- Factorization of polynomials
- Solving a variety of algebraic equations
- Facilities for the output of expressions in a variety of formats
- 2D and 3D plotting
- And Much More